Effective Date: October 1, 2023
Last Updated: October 16, 2023
Purpose of Policy
Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you in three ways:
- When you sign up for a free cheat sheet: We collect your email address and name.
- When you contact us via the “Contact” page: We collect your name and email address.
- When you leave a comment on a blog post: We collect your name and other information (optional).
We also collect anonymous information about your visit to the Site, such as your IP address and browser type. This information is used to improve the Site and to provide you with a more personalized experience.
Use of Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the information and services that you request.
- Communicate with you about special offers and promotions.
- Improve the Site and our services.
- Protect our rights and property.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers that help us operate the Site, such as our hosting company and email service provider. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will never be compromised.
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing them with any personal information.
Changes to This Policy